Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Joke Of The Year/ Its Dreaming Fun Fun Fun

2 comments:

  1. Two guys were discussing their dreams, and one said to the other: "Sam, did I ever dream last night--what a dream !I went to Disneyland, went on the Pirates of the Caribbean, ate everything from popcorn to peanuts, saw all the special shows--It was the greatest dream in the world"
    The other guy said, "you're kidding. That's a dream? I had a much better one last night. I dream I went to a party, and I had Lady Gaga on one arm and Kim Kardashianon on the other." The first Guy said, OMG, Why didn't you call me? I did," replied the other, "but your wife said you had gone to Disneyland

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife said every time I hear a siren, You start to shaking becaue you think its the police coming after you. She said why do you shake in your boots, hearing a siren going off? I ate two grapes in the suppermarket the other day. Every since I been afraid they would charge me for eating two red grapes Now you know

    ReplyDelete