Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Last Of The Big Time Spender: Setting Up The Whole Bar/JOKE

1 comment:

  1. A man walked into the Bar and announce that he just won a lottery, and the drinks was on him. There was about 50 people in the bar and they all took him up his offer. They drinked like never before. The bartender as the man to pay because $700.00 of dinks had aleady been given. That follish man look at the bartender and said with a striaght face, I never hit no damn lottery, I just want everybody to have a drink on the: last of the big time spender, as I use to do: setting up the hold bar. The Bartender said; you damn fooking fool, you got a nerv, coming in my Bar playing the last of the big time spenders, without a damn penny in your pockets. Get hell out of here before I call the police. The man left the bar without a fooking sound from his lips

    ReplyDelete