Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Predictions Came True: Obama Win

1 comment:

  1. We give all the credit to God. He make and shape all situations in our lives here on earth. I truly believe he dicided President Obama was going to be re-elected to serve four more years in the White House. The truth of the matter is; when God ordained something, nobody or anybody can stop it. Tons of millions of dollars pumped into the race aginst Mr Obama, yet he still won re-election. It is an awesome God we serve. I even saw Preachers in the pult pit, saying Obama was against Isreal, and he should not be relected, of course, due to them 501-3c, they talked in away that you have to read between the lines of their anti-Obama massege. But it was clear that they did not want Mr Obama re-elected, God thought different. God Bless Mr Obama and his family because he is now the leader of us all. I wish him well.

    ReplyDelete