A Brazilian woman is seen smashing in the windshield and hood of a Honda Civic with a hammer.
What caused the woman to fly into a fit of rage?
According to Sao Paulo police, she was seeking revenge after learning that her husband was cheating on her.
After the violent outburst, the woman dropped the hammer and walked toward a taxi stand as onlookers whistled and cheered.
This woman went crazy after learning her husband was cheating on her. She walked out in the streets where his car was parked and smash his windshield and hood of his Honda. So guys watch out for your woman if you are out there cheating. Its a good thing she didn't go after him and his body with that hammer. The folks watching gave her a clapping ovation. I don't konow if that was fair or not, all I can say, I am glad it was not me. Of course I never cheat any huh
No comments:
Post a Comment