A man who was having a hard time trying to made it in this bad economy. The Man had three kids and they were a heavy price. He didn't have enough money to take care of them. I ask him what was their names: He said; "Adolf, Rudolf Stay-off. No more kids for me, the man said to him wife. Our sex life is over. Never again. The wife said; I'm on strike with all my house work, plus cooking too. The man said; thats it, let me get, you little bit
I interviewed this man about hiding his money overseas. I ask him if he was hiding it to keep from paying taxas to the USA Government, He said hell no, I am hiding my money to keep it for my wife & kids, who will have it spent within a short period. Plus I got to keep money for the Bunny Ranch. If you get my drift
I took my family on a vacation to this very famous Ghost Town. We were told there once lived a famous writer who wrote Romantic Novals. So we went there to see his house, chairs, tables, how he lived and how he developed, writing his Romantic Books. A short time after arrived, We heard a noise coming from the Bedroom. The noise sound like he was in his bedroom making love. At first, we dismissed it as a figurement of our imagination. Then we heard this puffing and loud noises coming from this bedroom a secord time. We gathered up the family and rushed the hell out of this ghost town, looking around the famous writer house. Ghost is real. Watch out for them on a dark night on a dark road. Sooky soopy sooky dadadada
A man who was having a hard time trying to made it in this bad economy. The Man had three kids and they were a heavy price. He didn't have enough money to take care of them. I ask him what was their names: He said; "Adolf, Rudolf Stay-off. No more kids for me, the man said to him wife. Our sex life is over. Never again. The wife said; I'm on strike with all my house work, plus cooking too. The man said; thats it, let me get, you little bit
ReplyDeleteI interviewed this man about hiding his money overseas. I ask him if he was hiding it to keep from paying taxas to the USA Government, He said hell no, I am hiding my money to keep it for my wife & kids, who will have it spent within a short period. Plus I got to keep money for the Bunny Ranch. If you get my drift
ReplyDeleteI took my family on a vacation to this very famous Ghost Town. We were told there once lived a famous writer who wrote Romantic Novals. So we went there to see his house, chairs, tables, how he lived and how he developed, writing his Romantic Books. A short time after arrived, We heard a noise coming from the Bedroom. The noise sound like he was in his bedroom making love. At first, we dismissed it as a figurement of our imagination. Then we heard this puffing and loud noises coming from this bedroom a secord time. We gathered up the family and rushed the hell out of this ghost town, looking around the famous writer house. Ghost is real. Watch out for them on a dark night on a dark road. Sooky soopy sooky dadadada
ReplyDelete