Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Republican says; Appeal/Replace Obamacare

1 comment:

  1. I as a Republican myself, I ask the question: What would your appeal do for health care. I have not seen a complete proposal yet that You (Republicans) would replace Obamacare with. Its important to share with the american people, what you would do to make a better health care program for the 30 million americans who do not have health care at all. We must find away for this growing cost of health care. Just to say; appeal and replace is not a sound answer on sch an important matter. Health care cost keeps going up and up, and we need to restrined it now. If you my fellow republicans don't have a plan for most of us fellow americans to have the basic health care, STOP this talk about appearl and replace. It appear to me you don't have a replacement for the Obamacare. I do believe us being one of the richest nations on the face of God Mighty earth, Should have health care for our people. Most the all western nations already have univeral health care for its people. The question is: We need health care now. Lets not appear Obamacare, lets improved it to make it better. President Obama said, he is ready to work with us to improve it. So let take him at his word.

    ReplyDelete