A man left the snow filled streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next dad. When he reached his hotel he decided to send his wife a quick email. Unfortunately, when typing her address, he missed one letter, and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher's wife whose husband had passed away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her emaill. she look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor in a dead faiant. At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen: Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow. PS Sure is hot down here
After much convincing from my husband, I finally agreed to call an old friend to sing her happy birthday. It was only after I finished singing, that the voice at the other end of the line informed me, that it was the wrong number. Oh I'm sorry" I said, embarrassed. It"s okay" you can use all of the practice you can get
A blond man entered the emergency room with his two eras burned. What happened? asked the doctor. "Well", the man explained, " wife was Ironing clothing, behind my chair while I was watching TV. She put down the Iron next to the phone and when the phone rang I answered the Iron. Wow that is terrible" responded the doctor, and what happened to your other ear?" Well" the blond guy responded Right afterwards, the phone rang again
A man left the snow filled streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next dad. When he reached his hotel he decided to send his wife a quick email. Unfortunately, when typing her address, he missed one letter, and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher's wife whose husband had passed away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her emaill. she look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor in a dead faiant. At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen: Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow. PS Sure is hot down here
ReplyDeleteAfter much convincing from my husband, I finally agreed to call an old friend to sing her happy birthday. It was only after I finished singing, that the voice at the other end of the line informed me, that it was the wrong number. Oh I'm sorry" I said, embarrassed. It"s okay" you can use all of the practice you can get
ReplyDeleteA blond man entered the emergency room with his two eras burned. What happened? asked the doctor. "Well", the man explained, " wife was Ironing clothing, behind my chair while I was watching TV. She put down the Iron next to the phone and when the phone rang I answered the Iron. Wow that is terrible" responded the doctor, and what happened to your other ear?" Well" the blond guy responded Right afterwards, the phone rang again
ReplyDelete