A Passenger in a small commuter plane was startled when the pilot began to laugh uncontrollaby, What's so funny? ask the passenger. Getting control of himself, the pilot responded: Oh, I was just thinking what they will say at the prison when they find out I have escaped. Oh my God, you are not the real polit, passenger said to the the pilot: let me the hell out of here. I will do so when we get to hell where we are bound, said the pilot, I am not a real pilot, I am from Mountain Due Prison. The real pilot is dead in the bath room.
A Passenger in a small commuter plane was startled when the pilot began to laugh uncontrollaby, What's so funny? ask the passenger. Getting control of himself, the pilot responded: Oh, I was just thinking what they will say at the prison when they find out I have escaped. Oh my God, you are not the real polit, passenger said to the the pilot: let me the hell out of here. I will do so when we get to hell where we are bound, said the pilot, I am not a real pilot, I am from Mountain Due Prison. The real pilot is dead in the bath room.
ReplyDelete