Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Personally Thoughts On The Presidential Elections

1 comment:

  1. I think Gov. Mitt Rommey is and has been a great family man. However, I am more interested in what his exact policies would be if he becomes President of these United States. When he talks about smaller government, It put a fear in my heart as a senior person. He says; he want to fix social secuity, my question is how? He talks about our senior medical program and how he want to fix it. Does he mains cutting and making us pay more: Mr. Rommey, you got to say more. We older people as well as young people do not want to hear you talk about saving accounts for our social security. Presiden Obama in my opinon has a better approach to saving social security. Taxes on the rich class, with closing loop holes. Finding ways to increase revnue to to closed the debt this country is faced with. No debt deduction should be put on the back of the poor and seniors. I am in total agreement with President Obama with these steps I just stated. Therefore, until Mr Rommey comes clear with his policies, I leaning toward President Obama.

    ReplyDelete