Monday, December 10, 2012
I Should Have Never known You Wonan: You Killed My Manhood/Joke
This man and woman met down at quick grass creek. That following year they got married, one night in June. After about a year later, she started working down on long tall sally bar. Shorty after she started working there, she started coming home, after the bar had closed. I ask her on several occasions: why she was coming home so late, after the bar was closed. She told me the last time i ask about coming after the bar was closed, fooked you, I am hanging with the ower of the join and I am soon going to move out of here. The Man said you are killing my manhood. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER KNOWN YOU, get the fook out of my my house right now. The woman said: you damn right, I'll get the fooking....... out your poor ass house right now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Several weeks later, the poor man filed for a divorce. He divorced her on abandment. HE WROTE: I SHOULD HAVE NEVER KNOWN YOU WOMAN. I will see you in hell........... you are a double bitch in skin
ReplyDelete