What makes a man cry over a woman. When a woman fall upon her kneess and say this is goodby. Where in the hell are you going woman? I am going to have your baby, which I never told you about. The man said; how did that happen when I am un-able to make you pregnant because as you know, i am impotent. Yes I know said the woman, that is why I got that young dentist to do us the favorite. The man fell upon his knees and said; I am going to cry, you foolish, selfish damn woman. He cried and cried, never thinking the love of his life would ever do such a thing
What makes a man cry over a woman. When a woman fall upon her kneess and say this is goodby. Where in the hell are you going woman? I am going to have your baby, which I never told you about. The man said; how did that happen when I am un-able to make you pregnant because as you know, i am impotent. Yes I know said the woman, that is why I got that young dentist to do us the favorite. The man fell upon his knees and said; I am going to cry, you foolish, selfish damn woman. He cried and cried, never thinking the love of his life would ever do such a thing
ReplyDelete