Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I took A Lady To The Club last Night To Dance And Have A Good Time/Joke

1 comment:

  1. I took this strange Lady I met on the subway, in New York City to the club on 54th street. When we got there, the music was hot and everybody seem to have a good time. We sit at a table and, as we began to sit down, she said; I will be right back. Well she stayed so long and I decided to go find her. To my suprise, I found her in the arms of another man. I ask, whats going on, she said; you are just a fooking sucker like all the other suckers I fooked to get in her. Buddy, you been had, she said. I just walked away, chalked it up to an experience of how a stranger may treat you.

    ReplyDelete