I was invited to dinner by boss and his lovely wife. I arrive a few minutes early because I wanted to be there at 7:30pm on time when dinner would be served. As I walk in and was greeted by my boss and his wife. We all sit at the dinning table, as their help serve the dinner. The boss wife said; you came here to stuff you face like a stuff turkey huh, as she broke out into a big laugh, as if it was funny, I said; I guess you stuff you face every day because, to look at you, one can tell because you are so damn fat, aren't you? How in the hell did you let youself get so damn fat? I sort of laugh with a smile. The wife said; Who in the hell are you to come to my house and insult me. Lady the question is: why did you insult me first. I got up from the table and said, Ms. Fat Lady kiss my butt, I see why you husband, my boss hit on me all the time. At least I got curves. Have a nice day Ms Fat Lady. Boss I will see you at the job. He never said a word to his wife or me.
I was invited to dinner by boss and his lovely wife. I arrive a few minutes early because I wanted to be there at 7:30pm on time when dinner would be served. As I walk in and was greeted by my boss and his wife. We all sit at the dinning table, as their help serve the dinner. The boss wife said; you came here to stuff you face like a stuff turkey huh, as she broke out into a big laugh, as if it was funny, I said; I guess you stuff you face every day because, to look at you, one can tell because you are so damn fat, aren't you? How in the hell did you let youself get so damn fat? I sort of laugh with a smile. The wife said; Who in the hell are you to come to my house and insult me. Lady the question is: why did you insult me first. I got up from the table and said, Ms. Fat Lady kiss my butt, I see why you husband, my boss hit on me all the time. At least I got curves. Have a nice day Ms Fat Lady. Boss I will see you at the job. He never said a word to his wife or me.
ReplyDelete