I picked up a married woman I knew from work at the mall on a Saturday afternoon. It was a very hot day, as we were driving down on the parkway, close to her house. I starting to roll down the window,,,,, she said; you must be crazy.......my neighbors will see us and tell my husband. I didn't know I was near her house. I became fook up over being so close to her house, until I took her back to the mall and dropped her off. She called me every name in the book. Plus she said; You are a scared little man, as she got out of my car. Laughing, as she walked back toward the mall. I said her, you are nothing less then a whore, attending Church every sunday, trying to fool God. Bye Bye
I picked up a married woman I knew from work at the mall on a Saturday afternoon. It was a very hot day, as we were driving down on the parkway, close to her house. I starting to roll down the window,,,,, she said; you must be crazy.......my neighbors will see us and tell my husband. I didn't know I was near her house. I became fook up over being so close to her house, until I took her back to the mall and dropped her off. She called me every name in the book. Plus she said; You are a scared little man, as she got out of my car. Laughing, as she walked back toward the mall. I said her, you are nothing less then a whore, attending Church every sunday, trying to fool God. Bye Bye
ReplyDelete