You are full of malarkey, telling those emotional lies everywhere you go. You are trying to sell me a bill of goods----- that is not worth the paper its writen on. I have alredy heard that the stock you are trying selling, the bottom is going to drope out. I am nobody's fool....... so get the hell out of my office right now. I am not buying. Go fool somebody else with your malarkey fooked up, phony stock game. Not me baby..............no wayyyyyyyyy
You are full of malarkey, telling those emotional lies everywhere you go. You are trying to sell me a bill of goods----- that is not worth the paper its writen on. I have alredy heard that the stock you are trying selling, the bottom is going to drope out. I am nobody's fool....... so get the hell out of my office right now. I am not buying. Go fool somebody else with your malarkey fooked up, phony stock game. Not me baby..............no wayyyyyyyyy
ReplyDelete