This great woman who had been skiing for years. On this day she fell half way down the ski slop. She rolled to the bottom of this 10 thousand feet slop. She thought she had reached heaven because she gotten so white from the snow. As she became out of her daze, all cover up in white snow, she said to the crowd around her.....there must be a misstake of some kind......I am not suppose to go to heaven.......tell God I am suppose to go to hell for sure. I left a husband with no legs and hands, never living up to my vows..........for better of worst. I know I am hell bound. Where is my boyfriend xox
This great woman who had been skiing for years. On this day she fell half way down the ski slop. She rolled to the bottom of this 10 thousand feet slop. She thought she had reached heaven because she gotten so white from the snow. As she became out of her daze, all cover up in white snow, she said to the crowd around her.....there must be a misstake of some kind......I am not suppose to go to heaven.......tell God I am suppose to go to hell for sure. I left a husband with no legs and hands, never living up to my vows..........for better of worst. I know I am hell bound. Where is my boyfriend xox
ReplyDelete