Last night you talk to me like a real man, talking to a lady. Today I see you with your arms fold, with a crack smile on your face. Yes you played me for a fool which I fell for. Your charm was so delight, but today you are the biggest turn off of any man I ever seen. I am nor hard up for you or any other man. So you fooked up little man, Take you charm and pack it up to youself. You are a clown in disguise palyboy, who I never did know. Look at you, you so thin until the wind is ready to draw you away from me. Get a J.O.B and feed your self to a better health. Bye Bye, you'er nothing but a waste of air
Last night you talk to me like a real man, talking to a lady. Today I see you with your arms fold, with a crack smile on your face. Yes you played me for a fool which I fell for. Your charm was so delight, but today you are the biggest turn off of any man I ever seen. I am nor hard up for you or any other man. So you fooked up little man, Take you charm and pack it up to youself. You are a clown in disguise palyboy, who I never did know. Look at you, you so thin until the wind is ready to draw you away from me. Get a J.O.B and feed your self to a better health. Bye Bye, you'er nothing but a waste of air
ReplyDelete