If you are feeling down about something, Lets ask God to come into your life and touch whatever got you down. God is great, God is good. He is always there for you, standing at your door, if you need him. All you got to do is fall upon your knees and ask for forgiving. Confess your sins in privative to him and meaan it. He will come though your door and be right there for you. God loves everyone, even those that are sining against him. But if you will just turn around and open you heart, he will forgive you. That is the reason he died on calvary cross. I pray with you to have a brighter day for whatever you faced today or tomorrow. Ooooh my God; lift this person's burden right now Heaven Father. I consider it done due to your holy word. God loves you and so do I, Amen
If you are feeling down about something, Lets ask God to come into your life and touch whatever got you down. God is great, God is good. He is always there for you, standing at your door, if you need him. All you got to do is fall upon your knees and ask for forgiving. Confess your sins in privative to him and meaan it. He will come though your door and be right there for you. God loves everyone, even those that are sining against him. But if you will just turn around and open you heart, he will forgive you. That is the reason he died on calvary cross. I pray with you to have a brighter day for whatever you faced today or tomorrow. Ooooh my God; lift this person's burden right now Heaven Father. I consider it done due to your holy word. God loves you and so do I, Amen
ReplyDelete