Donna Summers was a real pop STAR in my mind. She preformed tones such as, I Work Hard For My Money, Last Chance and so many more tones that made her great as a performer. I loved seeing her live on stage doing her thing. I still today listen to many of her songs on youtube. She had this special vocal voice that just captivated her fans. She was a blessing to have her for all these years. We who loved her will miss her. She will always live in out memories and will never be forgotten. Sleep on my beloveth sister. May heave be your next stop where you will never be sick again. We love you Donna
Donna Summers you are still shining tall all over the world for your great, beautiful music. We know you are in heaven singing with all of the greats who have gone on before you. You was a STAR and always will be a STAR in the minds of millions upon millions. So sleep on until we all meet again. You were very special to us all, we will surely miss you always. Peace xox
Donna Summers was a real pop STAR in my mind. She preformed tones such as, I Work Hard For My Money, Last Chance and so many more tones that made her great as a performer. I loved seeing her live on stage doing her thing. I still today listen to many of her songs on youtube. She had this special vocal voice that just captivated her fans. She was a blessing to have her for all these years. We who loved her will miss her. She will always live in out memories and will never be forgotten. Sleep on my beloveth sister. May heave be your next stop where you will never be sick again. We love you Donna
ReplyDeleteDonna Summers you are still shining tall all over the world for your great, beautiful music. We know you are in heaven singing with all of the greats who have gone on before you. You was a STAR and always will be a STAR in the minds of millions upon millions. So sleep on until we all meet again. You were very special to us all, we will surely miss you always. Peace xox
ReplyDelete