I bother's the hell out me when folks say the the President Obama is just a community organizer, To me that is just a cheap shot. Its one thing not to like his policies, but you shouldn't degrade a well, educated Harvard graduate with a law degree, plus he held the law review. Before all of the, he attended Columbia, Word as a professor, teaching law at chicago. Did quite a few things, 8 years in Illinois legislature. Attended at least 3 universities. I ask all of you, lets not make the man stupid because is not. He is a very smart man. Those that talk down of the president's background sounds stupid themselves.
I bother's the hell out me when folks say the the President Obama is just a community organizer, To me that is just a cheap shot. Its one thing not to like his policies, but you shouldn't degrade a well, educated Harvard graduate with a law degree, plus he held the law review. Before all of the, he attended Columbia, Word as a professor, teaching law at chicago. Did quite a few things, 8 years in Illinois legislature. Attended at least 3 universities. I ask all of you, lets not make the man stupid because is not. He is a very smart man. Those that talk down of the president's background sounds stupid themselves.
ReplyDelete