When I heard the news a mouth or so ago, about Whitney Huston passing, It was late on CNN nightly late news. I could not believe she had passed away. However, the news was soon confirm that she had left us. God knows best of all things, I wish she could have stayed longer with us. But God gives us life And he take it away. We thank our heavenly father for allowing Whitney to be among us for those years. She was one of our greatest performers of all times. One of the tunes she recording, was dolly's songs, I Will Always Love You. Plus many more recordings was great she recorded over the years. We thank our father in heaven for letting her stay as long as she did. We love you Whitney and will surely miss you always. You were a woman full of soul in every aspect. Sleep on in heaven Whitney, may your rest be enamored among all the other STARs in heaven. I am sure it will
When I heard the news a mouth or so ago, about Whitney Huston passing, It was late on CNN nightly late news. I could not believe she had passed away. However, the news was soon confirm that she had left us. God knows best of all things, I wish she could have stayed longer with us. But God gives us life And he take it away. We thank our heavenly father for allowing Whitney to be among us for those years. She was one of our greatest performers of all times. One of the tunes she recording, was dolly's songs, I Will Always Love You. Plus many more recordings was great she recorded over the years. We thank our father in heaven for letting her stay as long as she did. We love you Whitney and will surely miss you always. You were a woman full of soul in every aspect. Sleep on in heaven Whitney, may your rest be enamored among all the other STARs in heaven. I am sure it will
ReplyDeleteVery sad news for her family and fans
ReplyDelete