Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Bold Prediction: President Obama Will Win Another Term As President Of The United States

1 comment:

  1. As I look at the crose winds of the 2012 elections for the office of the President, in the United States, everything is moving very fast toward Mr. Obama. When you look at the slow economy, It doesn't seem to hurt Mr. Oama very much. Also, when you have the very first Black President, most americans are proud to be apart of that history. We, americans seem to respect our heros, and those who done what nobody have ever done, such as Mr. Obama. Plus I believe God has played a major role in Mr. Obama becoming President of these United States. God would not have put him in office if he didn't want him to serve two terms alloted to Presidents. He is a good Christain man with a good loving family. All of this that I just said above, shine the stars in mr. Obama way to a secord term. Yes, I am making a bold prediction: President Obama will be elected to a second term. May God Bless Mr. Obama and his family to a good and productive secord term. He will help to make the economy better in the upcoming year, 2013

    ReplyDelete