Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Man Who Thought He was Hot: But The Woman said Not/JOKE

3 comments:

  1. A man who though he was hot: but woman said not. This man though he was making love to this woman, with lots hot pasion, so he though. He finally look up to kiss the woman and she was reading a book on Einstein's inventions: after all of his whaling and pushing. She said to him? you got me cold as ice, pull up the covers please. He said to himself....This fooking woman have made a complete fool of me. I thought I was doing some fantastic love making; when she had no chemistry for my temperature, what-so-ever. My pride has be blown apart. OMG I wanted to run and hang my head into a canyon fooking hole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was a very funny Joke. I was laughing while I was writing it. hehehehehe very funny. You make a comment down below and tell if you agree with me or not that it is a funny joke. Your comment are welcome. Write in the below white space with your comments we so badly need. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. When someone hurt you so bad until you almost lose your mind: Cry a river; then build a bridge over it>>>>>>>>>>> Then the pain that you were feeling, will be gone. Move very quickly over the bridge, and don't look back.

    ReplyDelete