Saturday, May 26, 2012

John Edward Trial Predictions

2 comments:

  1. From listing at much of the news accounts about James Edward trial, I believe he will be found not guilty. Reason being: One. the jury is taking too long on their deliberations of this case. I say, he will be acquitted of 6 charges by the end of next week. It is not much there in terms of their deliberations, It is very hard for a group of citizens to make a case of someone's thinking process at that time. Otherwords, Mr Edward said he did not know the money was for the campiagn. He believed the money given to Ms Hunter was to protect his wife Elizabeth from finding out, Ms Hunter was giving birth to Edward's baby. The folks giving the money loved Mr Edward enough to help him with this situation. At least that is kind of the way Mr. Edward tells his side. Of course the prosecution believes Mr. did know he was fumbling campiagn to ms Hunter. That is pretty much the Edward story. The prosecution is trying to say he violated Campiagn law and should go to jail for possible 30 years. Edward say, wait a minute Prosecutor, You got it up side down. I did not know at the time we were breaking any laws whatsoever. I strongly believe the jury will come back with a not guilty verdict. Well, we will see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you convict someone on how he or she was thinking at a time doing his campiage, running for the president of these united states. I actually think he was thiking about his wife and not campiagn. Therefore, he will not go to jail. He will not be found guilty of all 6 charges. Personally, I don't even see why the prosecutors brought these charges against Mr Edward. That just my opinion. However, the prosecutors knows much more about the case than I do. I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete