Monday, May 14, 2012

My prediction about who will win the Presidency of the USA

I affirm that the next president of the United States, will be President Obama. This is my prediction and I stand by it. Of course you may have your own predictions. I think a lot of folks will be surprise when Obama is place in the win column arcoss TV land. I feel God will let him finish a secord term because we need our problems fixed. Also, I predict that he will have a total congress he will easiler move his legislation though. Let'see if my predictions are right. Of course I could be wrong, but its what I see looking into the future of this country, come next yeear.

3 comments:

  1. I would agree. I knew when I voted for him the first time, that he would get a second term. In his second term, I believe there will be full disclosure, ascension, and a change that world can't right now imagine. but it is here. this is why the polls mean nothing to me. I know without a doubt that most Democrats aren't even participating in them... because they already know who they're voting for. they're tired of the arguing and the slamming. I don't even watch the news or the elections, debates, nothing. I'll be at the poll in November, voting for Barack. ::end scene::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good Vinnie, I share your feelings about his chances too. I believe he is on the right track, in terms of the directions he plan to take this country. I am a republican for 25 years, but I don't believe you can just solve the nation's debt problems with just cutting taxes. There must be tax cuting alone with some revenue component. Let me thank you so very much for being the first on my blog to post something. Thank you again. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also in agreement that he will win. While I do not believe he can totally fix the economic state of America I believe he will honestly try to make a dent. What he brings is a new perspective on world politics and the economic needs of the nation. At least eighty percent of America is living pay check to pay check and some semblance of balance or turning of the tides is desperately needed.

    ReplyDelete