Tuesday, May 29, 2012

States Trying To Stop Minority Vote

1 comment:

  1. It appears from reports I see on televisison and radio, States are trying to stop minority from casting their vote. If in fact this is happening in many States around the country, its a shame and disgraced. How could and Governor or politican in their good mind, want to stop any folks from voting. People have died fot voting rights in america just a few years ago. I begged upon any political leader not to take this kind of action upon its people. We, as america want all the folks who want to vote to be able to vote. No eligible voter should be stopped from participating in the america franchise in our country. Dictators stop its people from voting, we don't do that, we give each eligiable voter the right to vote. I ask all you eligiable voters to vote, and when someone try to stop you, challenge them in a courts of law as i did in Goshen New York years ago. No one in america has a right to stop any eligiable folks from voting. So go and vote on election day, Stand up for americanism, by showing up at your polling station to vote. I will.

    ReplyDelete