Way back when I was in high school, someone bullyed me. Of course I fought back and stood up for myself. The so-called bully soon left me alone. If you, or your kid (s) are being bullyed by some one, here is my advise in terms of dealing with it. Childern should report the person's name to the parent as soon as possible. Once the parent find out his or her kids is being bully, call the person incharge or the head person and let them know, if they don't do something about this bully, You will file charges in the court of law against the school or where ever, along with the bully parent. Let them know you are dead serious about taking this action, if necessary. You as a parent of this child should write a letter to the local papers or TV reporter, letting them your child is being bullyed. If you take this act, It will expose the situation at once. Of course I would suggest you take action one at a time until you get the problem resolved. Remember: your biggest concern is to protect your child. Prayers will help too.
Way back when I was in high school, someone bullyed me. Of course I fought back and stood up for myself. The so-called bully soon left me alone. If you, or your kid (s) are being bullyed by some one, here is my advise in terms of dealing with it. Childern should report the person's name to the parent as soon as possible. Once the parent find out his or her kids is being bully, call the person incharge or the head person and let them know, if they don't do something about this bully, You will file charges in the court of law against the school or where ever, along with the bully parent. Let them know you are dead serious about taking this action, if necessary. You as a parent of this child should write a letter to the local papers or TV reporter, letting them your child is being bullyed. If you take this act, It will expose the situation at once. Of course I would suggest you take action one at a time until you get the problem resolved. Remember: your biggest concern is to protect your child. Prayers will help too.
ReplyDelete