The Bible tells us to respect our parents at all times, no matter your age. I believe in that statement very much. When my parents was living, I very much respected them. Also, I still respect their memory as they live on though me and the remaining siblings. I find myself using phases just as they did many years ago. God did not say you had to have the best of parents, rich or poor. God did not say anything about the parents behavior, or such as being the best parents or good parents. It just said; respect your parents and you shall inherit the earth and your days shall be long. If you are reading this and have not been giving your parents the respect they deserve, as the Bible say, you might want to start giving them their due respect. That is, If you want to have a longer life and live life on the high, respect your parents. I follow's the Bible's teachings and I am now living on the high. I can say from experience, If you give your parents their due respect, you can cash in on a positive and good life. It is the right thing to do. If you have been dis-respecting your parents or their memory, I say STOP it now. You will have less problems in your life. You will be able to live on the top shelf
The Bible tells us to respect our parents at all times, no matter your age. I believe in that statement very much. When my parents was living, I very much respected them. Also, I still respect their memory as they live on though me and the remaining siblings. I find myself using phases just as they did many years ago.
ReplyDeleteGod did not say you had to have the best of parents, rich or poor. God did not say anything about the parents behavior, or such as being the best parents or good parents. It just said; respect your parents and you shall inherit the earth and your days shall be long. If you are reading this and have not been giving your parents the respect they deserve, as the Bible say, you might want to start giving them their due respect. That is, If you want to have a longer life and live life on the high, respect your parents. I follow's the Bible's teachings and I am now living on the high. I can say from experience, If you give your parents their due respect, you can cash in on a positive and good life. It is the right thing to do. If you have been dis-respecting your parents or their memory, I say STOP it now. You will have less problems in your life. You will be able to live on the top shelf