Friday, June 1, 2012

May The Grace Of God Touch Everyone who Read This Pray

1 comment:

  1. May the grace of God touch each and everyone who read this pray: God thought our savor, Jesus Christ, We ask you to heal all problems, be it sickness, domestic, finanical and all other problems that people have to deal with. God you are a loving God to all of your people. I know you will act upon this pray to every person in need of your help. You said in your holy word: when two or more ask in your name, you shall be given. No person should ever have to send money for their needs in my opinion father God, so I am considering this request of all parties shall be done. Praise his holy name. Jesus is our savor. May the spirit be in your heart to know all thing are possible though the love of Jesus Christ. So lift your spirits up high cause God is near. I feel his warmness, his present, can you. just close your eyes and know hes there to listen to your needs. Praise the father right now. Ohhhhh my God, I can now feel your spirit. Thank you Lord! Thank you Lord. Your will shall be done, Amen, Amen, Amen say it and meant it.

    ReplyDelete