First Sandusky foster son say he never was molested by his Step father, Jerry Sandusky. Now he says he was Molested by Jerry Sandusky. That is being reported by the AP. I find Jerry Sandusky a very sick man if he committed the crimes of molesting. It just seem to me, you can dissmiss one boy, but you have boy after boy telling the same story about Child molestation, it appears on face value, there must be some truth to it. Of course I pray to God that Jerry Sandusky didn't do it. Its all in the hands of jury now
First Sandusky foster son say he never was molested by his Step father, Jerry Sandusky. Now he says he was Molested by Jerry Sandusky. That is being reported by the AP. I find Jerry Sandusky a very sick man if he committed the crimes of molesting. It just seem to me, you can dissmiss one boy, but you have boy after boy telling the same story about Child molestation, it appears on face value, there must be some truth to it. Of course I pray to God that Jerry Sandusky didn't do it. Its all in the hands of jury now
ReplyDelete