I finf it a little strange about holding The Atty General for contempt. Here are some of the facts in the way I understand it, Mr AG will not turn over some documents, which protect folks that gave information on Gun trading in mexico. Further more, I hear from the news, the AG turn over thosuand of documents to the committee in congress investigating the AG office. The AG agreed to let the committee see the rest of the documents they claim they want, however, AG said once you see these document, will you close this investigation. That wasn't good enough. That is why I find it a little strange this committee will not agree on anything concerning this matter. The question I have: is this a political process to try an stop the president from election? Well if it is, it will not work. The president will be re-elected no matter what you do to him or his Administration. I promise, if this is not a meanful investigation on the part of the committee, it will back fire. His re-election has already been put in the bag by the man up stairs
I finf it a little strange about holding The Atty General for contempt. Here are some of the facts in the way I understand it, Mr AG will not turn over some documents, which protect folks that gave information on Gun trading in mexico. Further more, I hear from the news, the AG turn over thosuand of documents to the committee in congress investigating the AG office. The AG agreed to let the committee see the rest of the documents they claim they want, however, AG said once you see these document, will you close this investigation. That wasn't good enough. That is why I find it a little strange this committee will not agree on anything concerning this matter. The question I have: is this a political process to try an stop the president from election? Well if it is, it will not work. The president will be re-elected no matter what you do to him or his Administration. I promise, if this is not a meanful investigation on the part of the committee, it will back fire. His re-election has already been put in the bag by the man up stairs
ReplyDelete